Devops Engineer (F/M)Apply Now
Ready to be involved in a transformation program named Move To Cloud ? Ready to share your skills and to challenge your colleagues in an international context link to a Company project !
Within the Production services department, you will join the technical center & services as Devops engineer
You will work within a team of 30 persons spread in Europe whose main goal is to offer storage and backup self-service solutions tailored to the needs of business.
Your day to day responsibilities :
- define, build, provide & monitor for a list of services : « you build it, you run it, you own it »
- provide all services AaS or Self Service => API / End User Support
- support Transformation team to migrate old solutions
- support Automation community to provide guidelines / standard processes
- work on capacity monitoring to forecast future events on our infrastructure
You come from an Engineering school or an IT University with experience on IaC management
You demonstrate learning and analytical skills.
While being meticulous, your relational qualities are recognized.
You are curious and you like innovation, collaboration and customer service.
You can also work independently while producing a suitable level of reporting.
The knowledge of :
- the products of the main suppliers (HPE, HDS, NetApp, PureStorage...)
- scripting languages (Perl, Shell, python,Golang...) and API management
- ansible, terraform, puppet, Git
Technical knowledge of block and file storage systems and SAN/FC & SAN/IP is a must to have .
English language is a real asset.
Some occasional business travels in Europe are to be encouraged.(full remote possible)
Perks & benefits :
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits. These include:
- Flexible working hours
- Training facilities (trainings, certifications, attending seminars)
- Travel expenses
- Home working facility
- Company laptop & mobile phone