Stage - Product Manager (F/H)Apply Now
Within the Worldline Financial Services organization, the Issuing Processing Division is fully accountable for the full e2e issuing businesses, including card product management, digital customer journey, payment authorization, fraud detection & prevention, and much more…
In its transformation to become an even more product centric organization, the issuing division is looking to strengthen his product management team, to build the strategic vision that will support our growth.The product management team assignment is to steer the complete product life cycle, including capture of market expectations, innovation, product strategy & roadmap, pricing, go to market, and product releases.
Your day-to-day missions :
Supported by a senior product manager you will :
- Contribute to the definition of a market vision, and define related strategic product roadmap for the coming years.
- Analyze the external environment to provide actionable insights for the purpose of continuous improvement, identifying new requirements and markets and building competitive advantage.
- Interact with many stakeholders - sales, engineering, strategy, R&D… - to facilitate the prioritization process
- Create innovative solutions in the most effective way, in line with our commitment to modern architectural practices, optimizing components-based global industrialization, whilst retaining our ability to deliver locally.
- Support the sale of our products by providing appropriate sales toolkits (e.g. sales training, battlecards, presentations), marketing activities and bid support.
- Embrace and share a collaborative mindset to federate and animate the stakeholders ecosystem around our product development.
- University degree
- Demonstrates business understanding, as well as financial aptitude, and technical savvy
- Driven by global objectives and focused on outcomes, you are self-organize to enable deliverables to be produced on time
- Pragmatic, you are able to find and consolidate market data to build a consistent product vision that will sustain business growth.
- Outspoken person with strong communication and presentation skills
- You have appetite for innovation that will conciliate our customers expectation as well as our financial growth.
- Fluent in English, the knowledge of other European languages is a plus