Test EngineerApply Now
The ISSUING PLUS Division is responsible for internal and external test activities related to CAMS 2.6 Card Management application. The team performs all necessary test in order to support other teams to release high quality software to the customer, identifying defect and lack of conformity at earlier implementation stage and supports Operation in incidents reproduction and test relative solution in a continuous improvement environment.
You will work close to technical analysts and developers to test that new software development cover all requisites collected from the client, following common guidelines and predetermined test strategy.
You will follow all test phases, working with specific documentation and identifying appropriate tests needed to be performed on CAMS application, based on IBM Z/OS Mainframe. You will also create a test report and progress creation, in order to give to stakeholders all information needed to take suitable decisions.
It’s required good teamwork skill, in order to share knowledge and interact with colleague also in other teams. Accuracy and punctuality is also required, as ability to work in a team as well as autonomous.
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you are a highly-skilled Test Engineer, then get ready to join our company!
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions and grow customer happiness. We would like to welcome an organized, innovative and process driven colleague to our team.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
· Test writing phase: creation of test book containing test cases accordingly to specific documentation.
· Test execution phase: execute test cases prepared in the previous phase and track its progress.
· Bug Management: track all bugs discovered during the execution phase and support the bug management process.
· User Acceptance Test: manage UAT phase with the customer and related issues that can be arise.
· Regression test: perform a predetermined test book verifying results across the application.
· Report all test activities using standard template in order to give to stakeholders all information needed to take suitable decisions.
Signs of success:
· You are able to deliver results based on clear objectives.
· You perform test procedures correctly.
· You monitor the bug workflow in order to fix the defects.
· You assist the customer during UAT sessions.
· Applied knowledge and experience in the following technologies:
o Basic knowledge of IBM Mainframe Z/OS – CICS platform.
o Basic knowledge of Cobol, CICS, DB2 and JCL programming environment.
· Proactive attitude, able to align with all stakeholders and recipients of the deliverables and focused on delivering the agreed deliverables in time and quality.
· Ability to work in team.
· Strong analytical skills and problem solving attitude.
· You are fluent in English, spoken and written, working in an international team and environment.
· Previous experience in testing activities (in particular in test writing and execution)
· Basic knowledge of debit and credit cards domain.
· Basic knowledge of Jira platform.
· Experience with Agile development methodologies.