HR Business Partner (Maternity Cover)Apply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, crafting how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
We are currently seeking a driven HR Business Partner and passionate collaborator to join our local HR-team in Stockholm managing Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Malta. Is this you?
As a trusted HR Business Partner at Worldline you will be supporting our business and managers operating in a high-paced multinational environment where no two days are the same. The managers can be based in our countries or elsewhere in the worldwide Worldline organization.
You will take broad HR-responsibility and have a key role to support the growth in the Nordic part of the Merchant Services business division. We offer a great opportunity for you to get to know the fascinating world of payments.
In this role, you’ll report to the Head of HR for Sweden/Denmark/Norway/Malta, who is based in Stockholm. This is a maternity cover ranging from Dec-2023 to Nov-2024.
- Supporting the local business in an agile and flexible way to reach the objectives
- You will work with the realization on a local level of the Worldline HRM strategy and policies by considering local law and regulations together with the HR team and managers
- Supporting and advising our managers along all processes in the yearly Worldline HR and employee cycle
- Coaching our managers on performance and talent management, resource planning and retention, career paths, employee relation and development
- You will advise on labor law topics and participate in negotiations with the works council and trade union
Who Are We Looking For
To succeed in this role, you support and accelerate our company's revenue growth by doing what you do best: through collaboration with managers, employees and other internal stakeholders, you will gain a reputation as a trusted HR Business Partner.
- You have an interest in working both multinational and local with people from different cultures and geographies
- You can easily integrate on all levels of the business and with different stakeholders
- You coordinate with the global HR Centers of Expertise (CoEs) to ensure all HR operations run efficiently
- You've got extensive knowledge as HRBP and 4-5 years of relevant experience
- You’re truly flexible; able to shift tasks and priorities in a big way at the drop of a hat
- You’re a great teammate – adept at working with multiple people at any given time
- You have good understanding of Swedish labour law
- Knowledge in Danish labour law is a merit
- Are fluent in Swedish and have a high professional level in English
- Have a higher education degree in Human Resources Management and/or other related areas
Perks & Benefits
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career
- Health contribution
- Private Health Care Insureance (Euro Accident)
- Bike Lease
- Opportunity to hybrid working according to company policy
- Social "Fun Friday"
- Convini Vending Machine, plus more...
Shape the Evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline atcareers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.