Contract Collection Specialist with FrenchApply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
As a Contract Colletion Specialist you will have a chance to be a part of a fast growing team of Specialists who are working with our Merchants and advise them on their queries as well as support the smooth documents collection and verification process. If you enjoy working on diverse projects and have exposure to various tasks as well as using your foreign language skills on a daily basis, this role is for you!
- You fill in missing contract details that were not delivered with the signed contract
- You ensure fulfillment of customer data and bank data information (KYC/AML documents)
- You handle the contract signing process internally
- You are responsible for the collection of risk documents from merchants
- You provide telephone and email support for customer service and answers to contract questions
- You resolve and follow up on customer issues escalating to support our internal teams
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- Customer Care experience and a strong client focus
- English and Polish at a good level and additional knowledge of French
- Team player with an international mindset
- Problem-solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong willingness to evolve in a dynamic and growing business and international organization
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- Full-time job contract and stable working conditions (performance bonus, private medical healthcare and more)
- Competitive salary and a range of benefits for employees
- Best location in Warsaw - only 20 meters away from "Rondo Daszyńskiego" underground station
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.