CRM AnalystApply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
We are currently rolling out Salesforce Service Cloud to all merchant services customer service teams worldwide. As part of the services. We are looking for an open-minded individual who is interested in the technical implementation of customer service processes. Ideally, you already have experience in a customer service organization and want to know more about how other teams work. You will gain experience in supporting the business teams in the retrieval of their requirements, translating them in user stories and functionalities, and working together with salesforce development teams toward the deployment of the solution. You will also be the first person the users contact in case of incidents or questions.
We are set up in an agile environment, so you will also get to know how a sprint works and the different events that are associated with it. Furthermore, you will gain experience in handling user stories, the excitement of production releases answering users’ questions about how the solution works, and explaining what will change for them.
Additionally, you will be able to support colleagues in the usage of Salesforce and thus gather more insight into the needs of the users.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include
- You work together with customer service teams to explain the setup of Salesforce to them and gather requirements to fit it to the needs of the market/country
- You collaborate with the process architect and product owner to ensure the requirements are aligned with the global strategy
- You join forces with the development team to ensure timely delivery of the items
- You help coordinate the testing and training activities around a new market/country launch and are able to answer questions about functions and processes that the users will have to manage
- You support the users in their day-to-day with password reset requests, change requests, etc.
Skills we'd like
- Experience in customer service ideally within Worldline
- Interested in IT and want to get an insight into this world
- Effectively manage simultaneously occurring tasks and are not shy to ask for guidance in case of doubt
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Strong creative, analytical, and conceptual skills with good communication skills
- Result-oriented with an appreciation for working in a fast-paced environment
- Polish and fluent English, any other language is a plus
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline, you'll be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a solid purpose to do good and recognized as the top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- Private Medical Care.
- Life insurance.
- Lunch and Travel reimbursement.
- Attractive bonuses
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude, and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Our Tech in Action
Grab the popcorn, and learn about who we are, what we do, and how our solutions make day-to-day life easier, safer and more sustainable for customers, businesses and governments worldwide.
Our Tech Stack
Providing the world with the safest, friendliest, most sustainable transaction solutions requires the pinnacle of technology. At Worldline, we continually analyse, upgrade and reinvest in new solutions that will inspire our technology teams and propel your career forward.
Ready, Set, Grow!
Ready to take the next step? Here’s what you can expect from Worldline’s hiring process.