Customer Project Manager with GermanApply Now
|This is Worldline|
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
In your role as a project manager Customer roll-outs in the Operations organization, you lead the entire project cycle from beginning to end, which means that you plan, monitor, and support the project in terms of its scope, its duration, its budget and its related quality of deliverables. You act as a point of communication between all internal and external stakeholders and coach the team working on the project. Projects are typically global cross-functional, operational and strategic customer delivery projects.
The main focus is to ensure operational readiness of the COO organisation (operations & customer services), within the context of complex global customer roll-outs migrations. o realize our ever-challenging objectives, we are hiring an experienced hands-on Project Manager, looking for a new challenge to turn ideas into valuable projects in the operations domain.
- You participate in the definition and framing of functional, technical, and operational needs: this step is usually carried out in close collaboration with other teams (marketing, sales, product & build, operations, and customer services ...).
- You draft general and detailed project specifications.
- Assess the risks that may occur during the implementation.
- You define the needs in terms of resources
- You run upfront the statement of work and financial elements
- You coordinate ongoing projects related to your service and ensure operational readiness before moving to production
- You coordinate and lead project steering committees with key stakeholders (mainly from external customers and internal operations and customer services)
- You communicate regularly the project progress with all involved parties (including customers)
- You coordinate pilot projects & roll-outs with end customers
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- You have a Master degree; or equivalent through experience,
- You have 3+ years of proven experience in project management,
- You are fluent in English and preferably German, knowledge of other European languages is a plus,
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- You can work independently, yet collaboratively in cross-functional project teams
- You are familiar with Project Management Methodologies, such as PRINCE2®
- You have the ability to thrive and flourish in a fast-paced and changing environment, stress-resistant and adaptive to changing priorities
- You are eager to learn & open to international experience
- You have strong organizational and analytical skills
- You don't think in terms of problems but in terms of creative, pragmatic, and efficient solutions
- You have demonstrated teamwork, innovation, and excellence
- Familiar with Project Management Methodologies, such as PRINCE2®
- Thorough knowledge of standard MS Office software and knowledge of MS projects. Planview is a plus.
- You know Sharepoint and knowledge of process management is a plus,
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Annual bonus,
- Free Private medical care,
- Co-financing sports card,
- Life Insurance
- Working From Home allowance,
- Meal & Transportation vouchers,
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide,
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, a can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on society. With an empowering culture, strong technology, and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.