HR GeneralistApply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- You support and advise the international and country organizations’ managers, employees, and international SPoCs in all aspects of the Local HR processes, particularly in regard to Labor law queries, payroll, personnel administration, performance management, bonus payout, development, reporting.
- You organize and conduct a “Welcome Day” for new joiners, being responsible for HR Onboarding and creating the Onboarding policy, implementing the pre-Onboarding system.
- You advise on all Employee Relations matters, their rights and entitlements, and HR policies and procedures.
- You cooperate with the Talent acquisition team to ensure an efficient recruitment process, being responsible for internal recruitment.
- You track recruitment measures and create various reports (regular and ad-hoc).
- You administer performance management and L&D in the system.
- You conduct and schedule Exit interviews.
- You act as a Contributor to employee satisfaction surveys and ensure action plans are in place.
- You act as a Contributor to other HR processes: Career Path, Employer Branding, HR systems implementation.
- You ensure adherence to local employment-law provisions and protect the Company, as far as possible, against infringements.
What we are looking for:
- Good verbal and written business communication in Polish and English.
- Relevant University Degree in HR/Business/Law.
- 3-5 years of HR experience.
- Autonomous and proactive approach.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office (O365).
- Strong organizational & communications skills.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work efficiently in a complex, dynamic, changing environment in a matrix structure.
- Logical thinking and ability to learn.
- Ability to work with deadlines.
- Team-oriented with a positive attitude.
Perks & Benefits:
At Worldline, you'll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- Private Medical Care.
- Life insurance.
- Lunch and Travel reimbursement.
- Attractive bonuses.
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.