Junior Rollout ManagerApply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
- You will work on a wide variety of strategic change initiatives in which you will liaise with multiple departments within Digital Commerce and/or interaction with external parties.
- You are end-to-end responsible to ensure business changes are aligned and agreed with impacted leaders, departments and teams within Digital Commerce CS.
- You will structure the changes with a clear scope, perform impact assessments and you can nail a detailed plan of approach with clear dots on the horizons.
- You will engage with multiple stakeholders within and outside of Digital Commerce CS – from operational teams active in the front line to senior management and leaders.
- You are able to influence management decisions based on facts and figures.
- You are willing to understand the needs and challenges of the global contact center and operational departments.
- You understand how to drive change. You know it is all about the people, so ensuring buy-in, changing people’s way of thinking, and unleashing their potential will come as part of the job.
- You have a proven toolkit of techniques, with the ability to expand your circle of influence by interacting extensively with people in other departments and business lines. You are a natural communicator and are comfortable in liaising with senior management and other decision makers.
Who Are We Looking For
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar business process management/transformation manager/organizational change management type of role.
- Experience in the Digital Commerce, Paytech, or Fintech industry is an advantage.
- Master’s degree in any quantitative field (business, math, economics, finance, statistics, science, engineering).
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written.
Skills We'd Like
- Excellent Project Management skills and the ability to lead and manage detailed, time-sensitive initiatives.
- Decisive and pragmatic problem solver with a can-do attitude.
- Tactful diplomat. Able to engage with both technical and non-technical staff at all levels in the organization, to understand and respond to their needs in rapidly changing environments.
- Analytical with an understanding of statistical analysis.
- Tenacious. Self-starting. Drive. Shows initiative.
- Well-developed communication skills, able to switch communication style.
- Flexible. Willingness and strong ability to learn fast.
- Last, but not least, a great colleague to work with. We hugely value people with ambition, humility, and a great sense of humor.
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline, you'll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- Private Medical Care.
- Life insurance.
- Lunch and Travel reimbursement.
- Attractive bonuses.
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com