KYC Specialist with GermanApply Now
Specialist Risk Management with German
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
As a KYC agent you will be responsible for the risk assessment of new customers. You will perform Customer due diligence, the process through which the acquiring bank makes sure that their client’s businesses are viable to take payments and meet their customer’s needs. The risk assessment of the merchant includes KYC and AML as well considers the business's background, business type, financial stability of the business, and any prior or potential risk of fraud or chargebacks. You will also ensure that the merchant abides by the applicable standards and rules of Worldline Nordics.You will work closely with various stakeholders such as sales, compliance and other risk departments. Our internationally based team is part of 1st line risk & compliance within Worldline Nordics.We would like to welcome an analytical and process-driven colleague to join our team in Warsaw, Poland.
- KYC and Risk assessment from the perspective of AML, KYC, Fraud and Credit risk
- Onboarding of new and existing merchants. Verify documentation and request additional documents and/or information if needed and communicate the requests to sales
- Lookups in sanction list and Card Scheme databases
- Support in Slack channels - as assigned
- Contributing to both the teams and personal development with ideas for improvement
- Participate in training sessions provided to the team
What We Are Looking For
- Polish language is a must
- Excellent command of English and German
- Previous experience in the finance area
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Logical thinking and ability to learn
- Previous experience in working in an international environment will be beneficial
- Ability to work with various computer systems/programs
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline, you'll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career
- Private Medical Care
- Life insurance
- Lunch and Travel reimbursement
- Attractive bonuses
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey toward the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, a can-do attitude, and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on society. With an empowering culture, strong technology, and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com