Operations Project ManagerApply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
To realize our ever-challenging objectives, we are hiring an experienced Operations Project Manager to oversee the planning, implementation, and tracking of projects related to our company's operations and IT operations. The Operations Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring that Operations and IT-related project tracks within Global Strategic or Synergy Programs are delivered on time, within scope and budget, and meet the company's quality standards.
- Define project scope, goals, and deliverables in collaboration with stakeholders and project teams.
- Develop project plans and timelines, monitor progress, and ensure that project milestones are met.
- Communicate project status updates to stakeholders and management, including project risks and issues, and recommend solutions.
- Manage project budgets, including forecasting and tracking project expenses.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including IT infrastructure, operations, and development teams, to ensure successful project or project track delivery.
- Identify and manage project dependencies, risks, and issues. Propose mitigation actions and implement corrective action plans as needed.
- Ensure project compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards.
- Facilitate project meetings and work sessions, document decisions and action items, and follow up on outstanding items. Organize and prioritize the various project activities.
- Develop and maintain project documentation, including project plans, requirements, design, and test documentation.
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- Master's degree in computer science, information technology, economics, or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in IT operations project management.
- Experience with project management methodologies, tools, and techniques. Project Management certification (PMPor Prince2) is a plus.
- Deep knowledge of ITIL.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Pragmatic, still highly organized and structured.
- Result oriented with a hands-on mentality.
- Ability to thrive and flourish in a fast-paced and changing environment, stress-resistant and adaptive to changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently, yet collaboratively in cross-functional and international project teams.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Teams. Knowledge of Sharepoint, MS projects, Visio, Power BI, and Planview are a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and at least in 1 other European language.
Perks & Benefit
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- Private Medical Care.
- Life insurance.
- Lunch and Travel reimbursement.
- Attractive bonuses.
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.