Product Owner SalesforceApply Now
Worldline is a global leader in secure payments and trusted transactions. We are at the forefront of the digital revolution that is shaping new ways of paying, living, doing business and building relationships that pass on trust along the entire payments value chain, enabling sustainable economic growth. Our innovative solutions, rooted in a rock-solid technological base, are environmentally friendly, widely accessible and support social transformation. Thanks to a presence in 50+ countries, Worldline is the payment partner of choice for merchants, banks, public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies, delivering cutting-edge digital services. Worldline’s activities are organized around 4 axes: Merchant Services, Financial Services, Terminals, Solutions & Services and Mobility & e-Transactional Services. Worldline employs circa 20,000 people worldwide, with 2020 revenue of circa 4.8 billion euros.
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. We make them environmentally friendly, widely accessible and support social transformation.worldline.com.
Product Owner Salesforce
Who are we looking for?
We want to hire a talented individual with strong business acumen who strives for excellence in his/her work. You should be hands-on and have an end-to-end approach to deliver the complex solutions from design to fruition. We are looking for a good communicator with enthusiasm for a fast-paced and international working environment.
In the context of the transformation operating model, Worldline is looking for a Product Owner to join our Business Solution Application (BSA) CRM Sales team. This team, located within the Merchant Service Technology & Operations Office functions, is tasked with various design and development projects pertaining to the definition and implementation of the BSA Salesforce Service roadmap.
As a Product Owner, you will work under the responsibility of the Head of CRM Sales. You will be an important pivot between business needs and their functional translation, your expertise being a driver for both internal and external resources working alongside the BSA CRM Sales team.
Worldline’s current operating model is in the middle of its largest transformation yet. This transformational effort spanning the full Merchant Services group, of which the team is a strong driver. We deal with many projects and technical challenges centred on Salesforce solutions. The team is very dynamic, committed to the design and implementation of Worldline’s current and future BSA operations and to the improvement of Worldline’s performance.
One of your key assignments will be to provide a product vision with a deployment strategy to the team. Through an Agile development model, you will work closely with the Business Analysts to define and prioritize the backlog. You will notably help developing best practices and will provide technical oversight to all projects undertaken by functional & technical teams. You will ensure the global architecture vision of the solution to deliver the best functions to the Sales team. You will be involved in both large-scale, transformational, company-wide initiatives as well as the continuous efforts to evolve platform features.
- Co-define CRM sales solution based on Salesforce sales cloud platform
- Support Business Analysts in the analysis and business requirements gathering to develop solutions, functional architecture and detailed functional requirements
- Continuously improve and prioritize the User Stories backlog with the team, ensuring all items are clearly described, estimated, and prioritized
- Act as an architect and functional expert for project teams, and facilitate the collaboration between technical and non-technical resources
- Elaborate and maintain a global roadmap of the Salesforce Service solution correlated with the business needs
- Acquire and maintain an excellent understanding of business processes and Worldline’s products and customers
- Supported by the team management, create and maintain a network of business stakeholders to discuss and address open questions/decisions
- Strong familiarity with Salesforce’s product & functional environment with a focus on Sales features
- Past experience in Product Design and Architecture preferred
- Relevant experience working with stakeholders in a business environment, working across the functional groups to apply software solutions to business problems
- Past experience as a functional analyst on Salesforce systems, with a strong focus on implementations is preferred
- Ability to understand current processes, evaluate areas for improvement, document gaps and a path to close the gap
- Experience with Agile methodology, writing user stories, prioritizing backlog, etc.
- Good understanding of business processes in particular sales and client onboarding processes
- Salesforce certifications (Salesforce Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant) are a plus
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills, French is a plus
- Detailed, organized and result-oriented
- Very hands-on and autonomous
- Good problem-solving and organizational skills
- Reliability and result-oriented mindset, at ease in a team environment (good communication, mutual help…)