Project ManagerApply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, crafting how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
Currently, we are looking for a Project Manager. We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We seek an organized, innovative, process-driven colleague to join our international team!
- Responsible for international projects or sub-projects concerning the implementation of topics in a transversal context
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with relevant internal and external parties
- Collaborate with the teams to stick to the deadlines and ensure timely delivery of components
- Keeping an up-to-date overview of the program planning, milestones, budget, resource planning, etc. and ensure timely updates
- Manage actively risks and issues, have mitigating measures in place, and provide timely updates to stakeholders
- Facilitate team meetings effectively
- Prepare and share project status, with the good level of detail depending on the audience
- Support the teams in the processes and respect
Who Are We Looking For
- Higher degree in IT, project management, or a related field
- At least 5years' experience as project/program manager in a(complex) IT environment
- Strong leadership & organizational skills
- Proactive and problem-solving attitude
- Result oriented with a hands-on mindset
- Good written and verbal communication/ presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and technicalities
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
- Fluent in English (written and verbally)
- IT knowledge that permits to understand common IT technology and processes will be an asset
Perks & Benefits
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow, and accelerate your career.
- Private medical & life insurance
- MyBenefit Platform
- Holiday allowance
- Referral program
- Public transportation allowance
- Meal allowance
- Yearly bonus
Shape the Evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payment technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline atcareers.worldline.com