Roll Out Manager Customer Services Digital Commerce (PL)Apply Now
Worldline is the European leader in digital payments, powered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Every day, our technology provides the trusted infrastructure for millions of people and businesses around the world - and we´re just getting started. We are on an exciting journey to lead the way towards the next frontier of payments. Our ambitions are extraordinarily high, and we need the best people in the world to bring them to life – people like you. So, if you are a highly skilled Rollout Manager we looking to make a real impact on the world, join our journey!
As a Rollout Manager, you are part of a team of change practitioners who focus on driving business change across borders, departments, and teams. As part of this team, you will lead strategic initiatives that are part of the long-term transformation roadmap of Digital Commerce Customer Services and that will bring the best value to our merchants, but also our employees and Digital Commerce.
This includes implementing new support models for our customers, delivering on operational efficiencies through automation, and coordinating operational readiness for new (global) products and services.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include
- You will work on a wide variety of strategic change initiatives in which you will liaise with multiple departments within Digital Commerce and/or interact with external parties.
- You are end-to-end responsible to ensure business changes are aligned and agreed upon with impacted leaders, departments, and teams within Digital Commerce CS.
- You will structure the changes with a clear scope, perform impact assessments and you can nail a detailed plan of approach with clear dots on the horizons.
- You will engage with multiple stakeholders within and outside of Digital Commerce CS – from operational teams active in the front line to senior management and leaders.
- You are able to influence management decisions based on facts and figures.
- You are willing to understand the needs and challenges of global contact centers and operational departments.
- You understand how to drive change. You know it is all about the people, so ensuring buy-in, changing people’s way of thinking, and unleashing their potential will come as part of the job.
- You have a proven toolkit of techniques, with the ability to expand your circle of influence by interacting extensively with people in other departments and business lines. You are a natural communicator and are comfortable liaising with senior management and other decision-makers.
Skills we can't do without:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar business process management/transformation manager/organizational change management type of role.
- Experience in the Digital Commerce, Paytech or Fintech industry is an advantage
- Master’s degree in any quantitative field (business, math, economics, finance, statistics, science, engineering)
Skills we'd like:
- Excellent Project Management skills and the ability to lead and manage detailed, time-sensitive initiatives
- Decisive and pragmatic problem solver with a can-do attitude.
- Tactful diplomat. Able to engage with both technical and non-technical staff at all levels in the organization, to understand and respond to their needs in rapidly changing environments.
- Analytical with an understanding of statistical analysis.
- Tenacious. Self-starting. Drive. Shows initiative.
- Well-developed communication skills, able to switch communication style.
- Flexible. Willingness and strong ability to learn fast.
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written.
- Last, but not least, a great colleague to work with. We hugely value people with ambition, humility, and a great sense of humor.
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline, you'll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as the top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- Private Medical Care.
- Life insurance.
- Lunch and Travel reimbursement.
- Attractive bonuses.
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey toward the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, a can-do attitude, and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on society. With an empowering culture, strong technology, and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.