Post Sales Application ManagerApply Now
This is ANZ Worldline Payment Solutions
ANZ Worldline Payment Solutions is a joint venture between ANZ Banking Group and Europe’s leading payment technology company, Worldline.
We launched in Australia in early 2022, providing in-store and ecommerce payment solutions to around 60,000 Australian businesses. Since then we’ve built a new modern technology platform to enable an exciting roadmap of products and solutions that we’ll launch in Australia throughout 2023 and beyond.
What’s it like to work with us? We bring together the spirit of a fintech with the heritage of a big four bank. And while our expertise, products and services make us a leader in payments, our people, purpose, values and culture are the core of our organisation. As an equal opportunity employer, we know our success comes from new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of every member of our 300 strong team.
It’s an exciting time to be part of our growing team. Find out more about ANZ Worldline Payment Solutions here.
The Post Sales Application Manager is responsible for the end to end operational execution of post sales activity related to merchant acquisition including contract generation and issuance and customer follow up. Manage the Application Support teams to deliver a seamless merchant onboarding experience within agreed SLAs and quality targets
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Participate and facilitate local and global project activities as required
- Create a culture and processes which achieve the business goals and objectives with regards to application support
- Support growth strategies through effective capacity planning and team management
- Work closely with business partners and stakeholders to execute on projects, campaigns and growth opportunities
- Provide reports on all activities/tasks to monitor productivity, efficiency and quality of service
- Set targets, monitor efficiency and provide feedback to team members
- Motivate, inspire, develop and train team members – facilitate conflicts solving and collaboration
- Ensure adequate levels of competence and engagement within the team
- Be the first point of escalation and complaints for any issues or problems within the onboarding process
- Ensure compliance to any regulatory requirements impacting the Application Support and Onboarding function
- Analyse the root cause of errors and rework and implement strategies to minimise customer impact and drive improvement
- Create an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking and cohesive team effort
- Responsible for planning and forecasting
What we are looking for
- 3-5 years’ experience in a managerial position
- 3-5 years’ experience in customer service
- Experience coordinating complex organizational projects and change management activities
- Project management capabilities
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
At Worldline we work in a flexible environment that empowers you to learn, grow and accelerate your career. You’ll have access a great mix of benefits, including:
- A range of health and wellbeing discounts for gym, nutrition, sporting gear
- Learning and development opportunities to build your skills
- Additional Leave options to support families, work in the community or take a career break. You’ll also earn loyalty leave for your tenure.
- Monthly in person and virtual social events
- Volunteering leave to support CSR activities
- Plus other perks and benefits (e.g. novated leasing options)
We have modern offices and services to support our people including a parent’s room, prayer room, and end of trip facilities. We also provide EAP services including financial counselling to support managers, employees and their families.
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for problem solvers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more here about working at ANZ Worldline Payment Solutions.