Business AnalystApply Now
We are seeking a Business Analyst with strong delivery experience within a agile product setting. You will be working in a team building cutting edge technology solutions and will be focused on ensuring high-quality outcomes through strong facilitation, workshopping and stakeholder management skills.
In addition the role will require:
- You to build solution/requirement documents
- Manage end to end delivery of assignments
- Escalate major issues when identified
- Ensure Architecture is followed
- Liaise with various internal teams (including region and group) on technical issues (both HW and SW)
- Work closely with customers to understand business objectives
- Build strong working relationships with stakeholders including; Account Managers/Developers/Testers
- Provide status update reporting
To be successful in this role you will require:
- 3+ years experience as a Business Analyst working with large corporate clients such as banks and or government agencies
- Extensive experience in using Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Ability to perform data analysis
- Experience with MS Project
- Experience with JIRA
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar (nice to have but not essential)
Please Note: This role closes on Sunday 10th of October at 11:59pm.
Only applicants who complete all of the recruitment questions in detail and are Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents will be considered.