Customer Success ManagerApply Now
This is ANZ Worldline Payment Solutions
ANZ Worldline Payment Solutions is a joint venture between ANZ Banking Group and Europe’s leading payment technology company, Worldline.
We launched in Australia in early 2022, providing in-store and ecommerce payment solutions to around 60,000 Australian businesses. Since then we’ve built a new modern technology platform to enable an exciting roadmap of products and solutions that we’ll launch in Australia throughout 2023 and beyond.
What’s it like to work with us? We bring together the spirit of a fintech with the heritage of a big four bank. And while our expertise, products and services make us a leader in payments, our people, purpose, values and culture are the core of our organisation. As an equal opportunity employer, we know our success comes from new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of every member of our 300 strong team.
It’s an exciting time to be part of our growing team. Find out more about ANZ Worldline Payment Solutions here.
As Customer Success Manager Merchant Services (MS), you will be responsible for managing and leading service delivery initiatives for Limited number of assigned Key customers.
You will contribute to the success of the customer journey from operational readiness to onboarding, integration and after sales support.
To succeed in this function, you will implement interactions with our customers in various stages of their relationship with us; establish best practices, continuously work on improving the quality of service delivery and measure Customer Satisfaction.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Serve as the primary point of contact to the customer(s) regarding overall and day-to-day service delivery
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships, and participate in customer meetings regarding performance to ensure customer satisfaction
- Manage the implementations and ensure ongoing services are delivered on time and meet customer requirements by maintaining tight control over the project schedule, risks, scope of work and budget;
- If required, take the role of “Contract Delivery” & coordinate the implementation of signed contracts or contract changes for the assigned customers;
- Provide detailed reports as per an agreed schedule (or on request), including management and account performance reports;
- Mitigate and solve escalations with urgency and determination;
- Promotes the organization's capabilities and works to achieve contract extension or to win additional business within the customer
Signs of success
- Ensure that quality services are delivered with regard to the agreed SLA;
- Deliver high Customer Experience levels through increased Customer Experience, First Time Right Resolutions & Customer Satisfaction
- Ensure correct escalation of issues to upper management and follow-up on operational risk
Skills we can’t do without:
- Master degree or equal through experience
- Solid track record in creating service solutions, business cases and pitching such to achieve relevant outcomes
- Proven experience in Customer Services or After Sales Service, preferable as Customer Success Manager
- Good knowledge of ICT, ICT services and ICT Service Delivery
- Comfortable to have discussions at different levels of the organization (C-level, operational, …)
- Possess Strong listening skills in combination with strong persuasion and closing skills;
- Out-of-the-box thinking is strongly developed; and have an analytical mind-set
- Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented, professional
- Capable to prioritize and keep business focus
- Precise, organized personality with attention on detailed execution
- Able to work in a matrix environment and connect with various stakeholders
- Demonstratable experience in Process & Project Management & Customer Journey experience
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
Skills we would like:
- Knowledge of electronic payments industry;
- Experience in following market sectors, being a focus of MS, is an advantage: Retail, Hospitality, Transport, Travel, … and e-commerce sectors
- Proven Leadership experience
At Worldline we work in a flexible environment that empowers you to learn, grow and accelerate your career. You’ll have access a great mix of benefits, including:
- A range of health and wellbeing discounts for gym, nutrition, sporting gear
- Learning and development opportunities to build your skills
- Additional Leave options to support families, work in the community or take a career break. You’ll also earn loyalty leave for your tenure.
- Monthly in person and virtual social events
- Volunteering leave to support CSR activities
- Plus other perks and benefits (e.g. novated leasing options)
We have modern offices and services to support our people including a parent’s room, prayer room, and end of trip facilities. We also provide EAP services including financial counselling to support managers, employees and their families.
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for problem solvers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more here about working at ANZ Worldline Payment Solutions.