Area Manager Nord OvestApply Now
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you are a highly-skilled Area Manager Nord Ovest, then get ready to join our company.
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We would like to welcome an organized, innovative and process driven colleague to our team.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Acquisition of new merchants with small and medium-sized volumes (Business and SME) in the Bank account holders market and in the open market;
- Maintenance and development of the volumes of Bank customers and of the portfolio already equipped with POS service;
- Commercial assistance to the Bank network in order to maintain, develop and acquire new volumes through the Bank network;
- Implementation of training and coaching consultancy activities on the product supplied for the Bank sales network;
- Monthly monitoring of the performance of the managed customer portfolio in terms of growth and profitability;
- Analysis and development projections at the territory level
Signs of success
- You will get to know Worldline's products and services in depth and to understand the commercial dynamics that are developed and disseminated by our network.
- Through an on-the-job training activity you will be able to discover the profession of Area Manager, knowing and implementing Worldline's customers, also through collaboration with colleagues in the Bank network.
- Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to cooperate with the other Worldline structures for the continuous expansion of our customers.
Skills we can’t do without:
- Strong result orientation
- Strong communication skills
- Team Work
- Collaboration with transversal teams
- Flexibility and Adaptability
Skills we’d like:
- You prove knowledge of English B1
- You possess knowledge at Office: Excel, Word, Power Point
More reasons to join us:
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits. These include: a rewarding salary, 32 days’ annual leave, private medical insurance, an attractive pension scheme plus many more. We also operate a flexible benefits scheme, allowing you to purchase discounted products and services.
What’s more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent the Heart and Face of our company, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.