Business Development Manager EuropeApply Now
Business Development Manager Europe
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We’ve established ourselves as a leading developer of creative software solutions for enabling the cashless society. If you are a highly-skilled Business Development or Key Account Manager, then get ready to join our company! For our Global Petrol Team, we’re looking for a new colleague to manage a portfolio of mostly Europe. You will be based in Italy with travel to the Milan office and client sites where required. Working together with colleagues from Global and local Sales as well as teammates from all over Europe.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- As a Business Development Manager, you will be the point of contact for a portfolio of our largest and most strategically important clients and will continue to develop these relationships the italian market and the rest of Europe.
- You will build new relationships with decision makers to better understand your clients' specific challenges and provide the answer with our customised payment solutions. You will maintain relationships with professionals as well as at the C-level.
- To provide solutions to your clients’ needs, you will work closely together with your internal network.
- You will look after all client contract negotiation and follow-up.
- Offering a one stop shop of software, hardware and transactional services to fulfill our customer’s needs.
- You will use the power of our innovative products and solutions to make our merchants more productive and mobile when taking care of payment solutions.
- This will help with building detailed customer strategies for generating and developing growth opportunities, working with our development and product specialists across our various locations in Europe.
- The complexity and speed of the payment environment is the big challenge for you, so you will prepare your customers and offer scalable and adaptable solutions for their requirements.
Skills we can’t do without:
- You have at least 3 to 5 years’ experience as an Account Manager or in Business Development of complex technical products.
- You’re fluent in English
- You’re able to maintain professional and commercial relationships in these languages.
- You’re a good communicator who can operate on different levels, depending of the conversational partner. Clarity and persuasiveness are your communicative strengths.
- You possess strong networking skills, both internal and external.
- You have an eye for potential and you are an active listener who can translate a client’s questions or needs into opportunities.
- You have good technical insight.
- You’re a great teammate with an ambition for working towards collective goals.
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits. These include: a rewarding salary, generous annual leave, private medical insurance, an attractive pension scheme plus many more. We also operate a flexible benefits scheme, allowing you to purchase discounted products and services.
What’s more, we really value your progress and it’s a top priority to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new ideas, diverse points of view and the energy of all people from Worldline. Not only do they represent our Human Capital, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.