Embedded SW developer MSApply Now
We are seeking an Embedded Developer to work within our Retail team.
Our team brings together analysts, architects, project managers, developers and testers that take our solutions from concept to reality.
You will be joining our team at the start of an exciting journey as we work to take Ingenico payment system to a new level: from standard payment devices to a services hub, making them the access point to a platform that integrates innovative payment solutions and customer services.
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you are a highly skilled Android Developer, then get ready to join our company!
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We would like to welcome an organized, innovative and process driven colleague to our team.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Analysing users stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- Design and develop on Ingenico terminals
- Collaborate with quality team for troubleshootings
- Apply dev principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle
- Provide support and documentation
Signs of success:
- You feel comfortable with change of priority
- You have delivered Android project in complex environment with multiple stakeholders.
Skills we can’t do without:
- Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering but we are keen to evaluate High School Technical Degree.
- Good knowledge of embedded system
- Good knowledge of C/C++
- Very good knowledge of SW delivery tools used by Ingenico (e.g. Git, Jira, etc);
- Ability to work with product/project managers and stakeholders;
- Autonomous on complex solution development;
- Good level of English (minimun B2)
Skills we’d like:
- Experience in Ingenico terminals
- Experience in payment system
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits. These include: a rewarding salary, generous annual leave, private medical insurance, an attractive pension scheme plus many more. We also operate a flexible benefits scheme, allowing you to purchase discounted products and services.
What’s more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent the Heart and Face of our company, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.