Product Owner JuniorApply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
In the field of authorization within Worldline in our Department Authorisation and Switching, we are looking for an Instance (Agile) Owner.
- Take full ownership of a specific instance of our “Worldline Pay Front Office” software suite that processes the Authorization and Switching of electronic payments
- Act as an ambassador for the instance internally and externally and be the primary contact for queries related to the specific instance
- Work closely with product management, software architecture and management in order to create a product that fits the company portfolio
- Manage the stakeholders and their expectations
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epics/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team.
- Support the Agile team with the story estimates and sequencing
- Build and maintain the team backlog, including the user stories, enablers and defects
- Plan & prioritize the Sprints keeping a strong product focused view
- Define and validate acceptance criteria (based on Definition of Ready & Definition of Done) and evaluate the Sprint result based on that
- Participate in team demo and retrospective
- Assure conceptual and technical integrity of the Product Features is kept at all time
- Keep an overview on common product related activities. Link different topics and detect dependencies to work on solutions to resolve these with the corresponding teams
- Acquire and maintain a solid knowledge of the technologies used for our product development
- Training and education of other team members
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- University degree (master / bachelor) in computer science or Information Technology Engineering or similar qualification
- 2-3 years work experience in IT services and software development
- Experience as Product (Agile/Scrum) Owner or similar role, in a complex and international environment
- Good understanding and experience with scaled agile frameworks (LeSS, SAFe, etc.)
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal
- Ability to work in dynamic situations with short timelines and strict deadlines
- Structured and analytical way of working and distinct ability to do presentations
- Strong team player able to listen and communicate with all stakeholders and team members
- Enthusiastic to work in an international, scaled agile team of experts in daily cooperation
- Good knowledge of Italian and English is mandatory, both spoken and written
- Knowledge of payment services, in Acceptance/Acquiring or Issuing
- Knowledge about cloud services and/or Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment and/or DevOps practices would be beneficial
- Knowledge on Product Marketing and the definition of minimum marketable features and minimum viable products.
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- Work in an international environment with cutting edge technologies.
- Enjoy a wide range of benefits: medical insurance, pension found, tickets restaurant, company bonus, 50% of remote working.
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com