Release ManagerApply Now
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you are a highly-skilled Release Manager, then get ready to join our company.
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We would like to welcome an organized, innovative and process driven colleague to our team.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- In the Financial Service (FS) Division of Worldline, in our Department Authorization and Switching, we are looking for a Release Manager for our front office applications (a supplier application and a proprietary one) for the Service Delivery Team in Italy.
- As release manager you will be responsible and accountable for the production release management cycles: preparation & planning, review and assessment, release and deployments, according to the deploys calendar. This role is fundamental for the quality of new products released in production and to guarantee client milestones and operational excellence.
- You will have to ensure that the processes are respected, by opening the release change ticket in the company tool, producing the release notes, planning and coordinating all relevant activities for the release in cooperation with different business units, taking into account dependencies, checking the respect of milestones (ie successful execution of e2e, non regression and performance tests), submitting to the relevant committees for the approval and ensuring timing and effective communication to the clients and internal stakeholders.
- In addition, you will support in the defect and incident management processes and coordinate solution deliveries and deployment, both internally and with our supplier.
- You will be responsible for setting up action plans to improve the maturity level of the process, while guaranteeing the continuity of operations on the one hand, and contributing to the improvement of processes on the other.
- This position will also require you to manage effectively our external supplier ensuring adherence to the contracted terms and conditions, for both the administrative activities and the requested changes deliveries.
Skills we can’t do without:
- University degree (master or bachelor) in computer science or engineering or business administration/economics
- Minimum 2 years work experience in IT services and software development as project or application manager or release manager or test manager
- High level of initiative and dedication, maturity to drive the discussion and Release meetings
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving attitude
- Proven project management and risk management skills
- Enthusiastic to work in an international environment, collaborating with team of experts in daily cooperation
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Good knowledge of MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Very good knowledge of Italian is mandatory, both spoken and written
- Very good knowledge of English is mandatory, both spoken and written
Skills we’d like:
Ideally, you have knowledge in one or more of the following areas: IT Service Management according to ITIL, Application Lifecycle Management, Software Release Management, Project Management or Project Coordination
- Experience on release management tools like ServiceNow or Jira
- Experience of agile forms of work and organization (Lean, Scrum, DevOps, etc.)
- Knowledge of payment services, in Acceptance/Acquiring or Issuing