Senior Java Software EngineerApply Now
Become a part of our agile and pure Payment DevOps team to develop with us cutting edge future mobile payment solution and see them being used worldwide!
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- As a Senior Java Software Engineer you will analyse, design, develop, implement and operate modern mobile payments products by a state-of-the-art architecture and modern tool stack (like Microservice architecture, Kafka, Quarkus, GraphQl, ..)
- You will work in agile mobile payment scrum team which is fully responsible for their applications from code to production (pure DevOps)
- Bring your engagement to improve our continuous delivery pipeline as well as on our deployment infrastructure
- You’ll work on services under high constraints (speed, high availability, integrity, robustness, quality, …)
- You will work with highly motivated teammates on different locations where German, French, Italian and English languages are mixed together.
- We always improve on our continuous delivery pipeline as well as on our deployment infrastructure.
- You will find everything from UI applications to micro services deployed with Docker
- We collaborate closely and in an agile way with other developers, architects and other stakeholders to craft new software solutions
Skills we can’t do without:
- Very good Java knowledge, experience and pleasure in the development of Java Applications
- Higher education in information technology (university degree or equivalent)
- Willing to dive into our challenging business domain to gather new, modern and innovative payment products with short time-to-market in an optimal way
- Knowledge of several of the following areas: Java Backend Development (Jakarta EE, Spring, JPA/Hibernate), SQL/Oracle, REST/SOAP Interfaces, Authentication Methods
- Fully motivated and pro-active person who wants to work in team
- Experience with some of the following tools like Git, Maven, JBoss, Wildfly, Docker, Jenkins, Linux, Jira, Confluence
- Communicative and flexible team player with an agile mindset and a strong will to learn new things and continuously improve
- Good level of English (B2-C1 level)
- Good level of Italian (B2-C1 level)
Skills that are nice to have:
- Agile/DevOps approach knowledge
- Knowledge of French
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits. What’s more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career. Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal opportunity employer