IT Support Agent L1/L2Apply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, crafting how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
We’re looking to hire an IT Technical Support Agent who will be based in Gothenburg or Halmstad. In this role, you’ll support employees in Sweden and other Nordic countries with a wide area of IT-related matters, and be part of a Nordic Virtual Team. You will be required to travel between the Halmstad and Gothenburg offices regularly, so a driver’s license and your own mode of transport would be required.
Since you are part of the international team, we hope you are able travel if needed to. You’ll work during office hours, but occasionally we might need your support in ad-hoc situations out of normal business hours. We wish to welcome an enthusiastic and dedicated colleague to join our team!
About the team
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve our market proposition, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness.
You’ll report to the regional IT Manager who is based in Stockholm, Sweden. The virtual team consists 3 peers in Sweden, 1 in Denmark and 1 in Finland. We are globally minded with a FinTech atmosphere. You will experience this in your everyday life as a Worldliner.
- Ongoing support for any local systems, services and administrative activities currently in the scope of the local IT team which are not replaced by services delivered centrally
- Occasional requirement to work out of normal office hours
- CMDB maintenance
- Installations and settings-laptops
- Maintain all devices connected to WL network (printers, access badge printer, Wi-Fi routers, tv-screens, etc.)
Who Are We Looking For
You are considered to being organized and able to prioritize multiple ongoing tasks and are used to tackle challenges proactively. Natural interest towards IT and problem solving mindset are advantage in this position. Willingness to work in a complex, fast moving environment with many social interactions. Needed for this position is:
- OS management in a mixed environment (Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android)
- Desktop imaging and deployment practices
- Great English spoken and in words
- Experience with purchasing, inventory, and asset management
- Microsoft Azure admin
- Setup and support printer system (MFPs) in a corporate environment
- Open to change and must be able to adapt to new systems quickly
Not a must but it would be great if you have some of the following skills/experiences as well:
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Drivers license and car
- Swedish speaking
- Network fundamentals (patching, network configs, VPN, Firewalls, wireless, etc.)
- Experience with ticket-based enterprise workflow management systems, particularly JIRA, Confluence, as well as other Atlassian products
- Being self-motivated, with out of the box thinking and a logical mind
Perks & Benefits
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- Health contribution
- Supplemental Health Insurance and Private Health Care
- Opportunity to hybrid working according to company standard
- Bike Lease
- Social “Fun Friday”
Shape the Evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline atcareers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.
Our Tech in Action
Grab the popcorn, and learn about who we are, what we do, and how our solutions make day-to-day life easier, safer and more sustainable for customers, businesses and governments worldwide.
Our Tech Stack
Providing the world with the safest, friendliest, most sustainable transaction solutions requires the pinnacle of technology. At Worldline, we continually analyse, upgrade and reinvest in new solutions that will inspire our technology teams and propel your career forward.
Ready, Set, Grow!
Ready to take the next step? Here’s what you can expect from Worldline’s hiring process.