Senior Program Manager - Customer ServiceApply Now
We are looking for a competent and proactive program manager in the Merchant Services, Customer Services, Center of Excellence team to lead and implement a pool of initiatives part of a post-merger and integration program in the customer services department.
The main tasks of this position includes the planning, execution and coordination of the CS Integration program and its related projects. A strong collaboration with a range of internal and external stakeholders is needed and a background in compliance with regulations is an advantage.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include
- Manages the CS Integration Program within the Merchant Services Customer Services department
- Implements the program scope and objectives by involving all relevant stakeholders
- Coordinates and manages internal /external stakeholders such as Customer Service Line and Project Managers in charge of the single initiatives, Legal & Compliance, IT, Sales & Product Management, Business Engineering, Regulators etc.
- Measures and reports the program progress to the management and manages risks, attention points properly and on time to minimize/mitigate program & project risks
- Is responsible for the monitoring of KPI’s to assure quality during the transition, steer decision making based on facts and timely implement corrective measures in case needed.
- Definines clear responsibilities during the transition of services, ensuring quality of the proper documentation is in place and training of processes / activities are conducted
- Implements and manages scope change when necessary to meet the underlying project financial goals
- Ensure that the different internal teams involved receive the required input to allow them to deliver their part of the project in order to meet the pre-defined milestones & timeframes
- Works closely with the Project Managers to follow up on the overall program and transformation
- Supports Market Managers in a specific market, and in particular in case of adherence between the initiatives locally
- Min. 8 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven experience in Project Management within the Service/Solution sector is a must, showing the ability to successfully manage projects
- Experience with large integration programs is a very important asset
- Experience with nearshore and/or outsourcing
- Fluent oral and written English
- University degree (ideally business, finance or IT oriented) or equivalent through experience
- Very good communication and leadership skills
- Ability to pro-actively drive
- Reliability, sense of responsibility and commitment to results
- Organizational and time management skills
- Strong MS Office skills (in Excel, Project, ...)
- Team spirit
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to quickly understand and learn complex matters, including the business dimension
- Presentation skills