Associate Director - Alliances & PartnershipsApply Now
Associate Director – Alliances & Partnerships
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
The Associate Director of Alliances and Partnerships is an exciting new position for an experienced, hands-on, execution-oriented alliances executive. Your main role would be to build and manage relationships with other partners to mutually benefit all the parties involved.
- Develop a systematic process for partner outreach and relationship management.
- Build commercial and strategic relationships with our key targeted partners.
- Define and review Alliances and Partnership goals
- Encourage and supervise any collaborations with partners.
- Lead internal cross-funcational teams to ensure roll-out joint programs
- Strategize newer ways to grow current partnerships.
- Work closely with Marketing teams to ensure adoption of services introduced through Alliances and Partnerships
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- You can work with cross-funcational teams and drive project execution
- You've got substantial knowledge of Merchant Acquiring and/or Retail Business
- Ability to negotiate pricing and other contractual terms.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Overall 5-10 years of experience with at least 2-5 years of experience in similar role
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Science/ Commerce (MBA/ PGDM will be be preferred)
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- Work from home option (T&C)
- Free private medical services
- Referral bonuses for new hires recommended by you.
- Full access to the “Learning” platform
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.