Associate Director - QualityApply Now
Associate Director - Quality
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
This opportunity to lead our mission towards operational excellence. As the maestro of ISO 9001:2000, Six Sigma, and quality management tools, you'll craft precision through SOPs, inspire TQM, and drive improvements. Your orchestration will elevate Six Sigma and Kaizen projects, CAPA processes, and customer satisfaction, while your cross-functional prowess identifies new pathways for process enhancement.
- Monitoring implementation of all Quality Initiatives including Six Sigma projects, Kaizen projects, Process Documentation, Check lists, etc
- Facilitating Six Sigma / kaizan projects and initiatives to improve operational excellence , C-sat and productivity
- Coordinating CAPA process, Service bulletins, Change monitoring
- Working with cross functional teams to identify process improvement/ re-engineering opportunities
- Establish Process manuals and SOP initiation
- Process Analysis and improvements
- Vendor Quality Management – CAPA, audits, etc.
- Training of colleagues on processes
- Customer Ssatisfactiion surveys & facilitation for improvements
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- Experience of handling MR position of ISO 9001: 2000 position
- Experience in working on high impact Six Sigma projects
- Knowledge of Quality management tools like SQC , ISO 9000, 14000
- Highly Process oriented - specially into operational processes & operational excellence
- Ability to define & write SOPs & process documents as part of QMS
- Ability to interact and get job done from peers & other departments
- Excellent verbal, written communication & presentation skills
- TQM experience
- To instill/train quality process thinking into peers and seniors, while supporting them in troubleshooting and operational problems
- Graduate and preferably MBA
- Six Sigma – Black Belt Certified
- Trained on Lean methodology (preferable but not a must)
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- Work from home option (T&C
- Free private medical services
- Referral bonuses for new hires recommended by you
- Full access to the “Learning” platform
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.