Manager - Fund ReconciliationApply Now
Manager – Fund Reconciliation
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
Join Worldline as a Manager – Fund Reconciliation and immerse yourself in a transformative learning environment within the European leader in payments and transactional services. Elevate your career with a dynamic team, contributing to innovative and secure payment solutions globally. Be the guardian of business safety, ensuring accurate and timely reconciliation, while evolving your skills through daily challenges and continuous training.
- Help to run stable and at the same time modern processes
- Work in a team that accompanies features from analysis, gap identification and publishing the MIS’s on day to day basis
- Bring your passion to try out and use Leading Reconciliation Team and learn a lot in the process.
- Ensure the safety and security of business
- Demonstrate process management and organizational skills
- Seek to stay on top of the field through additional training.
- Adapt to situations and problems quickly as well as juggle multiple tasks as needed.
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- Should have prior experience in managing End to End Fund Reconciliation activity of Nodal / Escrow Account
- Fund Management - End-to-End Inflow / Outflow Fund Management
- Manage End -to – End Fund Reconciliation Activity
- Daily publishing of MIS / Dashboard and follow-up with respective stake holders towards closure
- Ensuring accurate and timely completion of daily / monthly reconciliation and transaction matching from Inflow-Outflow perspective
- Exception Management and report discrepancy, if any
- Preparation of Detailed Compliance Check list & Close Monitoring of the Escrow A/c Operation
- Provide Monthly / Quarterly audit related data.
- An in-depth knowledge & expertise in the Payments domain, Banking & Financial Service industry
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- Work from home option (T&C)
- Free private medical services
- Referral bonuses for new hires recommended by you
- Full access to the “Learning” platform
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.