Manager - Information SecurityApply Now
Manager – Information Security
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
Join Worldline for a transformative journey as an Information Security Specialist, where you'll shape the future of data protection in banking and financial technology, crafting policies, managing critical systems, and leading security initiatives in an innovative and growth-centric environment.
- Understand data & information security needs of an organization.
- Responsible to formulate/maintain Information Security policies & guidelines based on industry best practices.
- Administers access and data/information security of critical/production systems
- Responsible to manage all security related equipments & standards
- Responsible for ensuring strong infosec procedures and documentation
- Would be responsible to conduct periodic internal security audits
- Would be responsible to manage all information security audits to be conducted by external customers, card schemes as needed.
- Responsible for devising & conducting periodic security awareness / training programs across the organization
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- Should have experience working with technical operations teams on Systems & Networks security needs/solutions from infosec perspective
- Experience of working with the software development team on secure coding & other PCI SSF requirements and solutions
- Experience of carrying out detailed Information Security Audits in line with PCI DSS & PCI SSF, ISO 2K1 in a technology centric organization
- Should have successfully managed/implemented at-least 2 PCI-DSS, PA DSS/PCI SSF & ISO 270001 projects
- Must have in-depth experience in implementation of latest PCI DSS & PA DSS/PCI SSF and ISO 2K1 standards
- Should have excellent communication, interpersonal & leadership skills along with strong business acumen
- The candidate should posses the ability to perform and deliver under high pressure and strict deadlines
- Strong exposure preferably from banking / financial services - technology segment would be desirable
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- Work from home option (T&C
- Free private medical services
- Referral bonuses for new hires recommended by you
- Full access to the “Learning” platform
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.