Sourcing Partner - Talent AcquisitionApply Now
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you are a highly-skilled JOB PROFILE, then get ready to join our company!
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We would like to welcome an organized, innovative and process driven colleague to our team.
Worldline’s Merchant Services Global Business Line is a major international player in end-to-end Commercial Acquiring, Multichannel Payment Acceptance and Payment Terminal solutions. Merchant Services’ unique combination of payment, digital and transactional expertise allows merchants to boost sales and enhance the customer experience.
We cover the full retail value chain, online and in-store, through a complete approach, delivering a real digital journey for retailers and their customers and facilitating consumer engagement, via seamless services, on any device – with payment at the heart of the shopping experience.
More reasons to join us:
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits. These include: a rewarding salary, 25 days’ annual leave, private medical insurance, an attractive pension scheme plus many more. We also operate a flexible benefits scheme, allowing you to purchase discounted products and services.
What’s more, we really value your progress and it’s a top priority to engage, encourage and develop you to help you maximize your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programmes in place demonstrating our commitment to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new ideas, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent our Human Capital, but they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Active user of LinkedIn.
- Hands-on experience in Technical Candidate Sourcing.
- A solid grasp on research skills and knowledge of different tools and methodologies.
- Understanding of recruitment terms and workflows.
- General knowledge of IT terms and technologies.
- Finding and selecting IT candidates using different channels of acquisition.
- Making initial contact and pre-screen prospective candidates.
- Keeping an eye on hiring trends, and investigating recruitment demand across the IT segment
- Search resume databases for the most fit candidates
- Screening the profiles as per the requirements.
- Aligning the Interviews as per the client’s needs
- Determine the effectiveness and success of current recruiting plans and strategies
- Recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Build talent networks to find qualified active and passive candidates
- Use multi-channel approach to recruit
- Evaluate which sources bring best candidates
- Plan and implement a Recruitment Marketing and Employer Branding strategy to attract high quality applicants
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
Skills we’d like:
- Proven working experience in Sourcing process.
- Prior experience in HR practices.
- Familiarity with various types of tools/ATS.
- Working knowledge of job evaluation and job analysis systems.
- Extensive knowledge of HRIS and MS Office (especially Excel).
Skills we can’t do without:
- 2-3 Years of experience in sourcing & recruitment
- Experience in efficiently managing external hiring job portals
- Excellent organizational skills and outstanding attention to detail
- Communication and interpersonal skills working with others in a fast-paced commercial environment
- A multifaceted, demanding, and varied range of tasks in a pleasant atmosphere and in a competent team of HR specialists with strong business focus.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for home office.
- Internal and external training opportunities
- An appreciative and supportive working environment with strong career prospects.
The 20 000 employees of Worldline are all different but share the same values. You can see it in the way we behave. We are curious and humble – we are learning every day, we keep things simple, and everyone engaged. In our fast-moving industry, we are adaptable and life-long learners. Everyone demonstrates the same dedication to quality and efficiency. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of service. Above all, we never turn our back on a challenge. These values nurture a dynamic and innovative team where everyone can develop and grow..