Sr. Executive / Lead MIS Reporting - Recruitment (F/M)Apply Now
Position – Sr. Executive / Lead MIS Reporting – Recruitment (F/M)
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We’ve established ourselves as a leading developer of creative software solutions for enabling the cashless society. If you are an authoritative Delivery Manager, then get ready to join our company. We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer satisfaction. We are looking for an organized, creative, process driven colleague to be welcomed to our team.
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry and #4 player worldwide. With its global reach and its commitment to innovation, Worldline is the technology partner of choice for merchants, banks, and third-party acquirers as well as public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies in all sectors. Powered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries, Worldline provides its clients with sustainable, trusted, and secure solutions across the payment value chain, fostering their business growth wherever they are. Services offered by Worldline in the areas of Merchant Services; Terminals, Solutions & Services; Financial Services and Mobility & e-Transactional Services include domestic and cross-border commercial acquiring, both in-store and online, highly secure payment transaction processing, a broad portfolio of payment terminals as well as e-ticketing and digital services in the industrial environment. In 2019 Worldline generated a proforma revenue of 5.3 billion euros. worldline.com
More reasons to join us:
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits. These include: a rewarding salary, 25 days’ annual leave, private medical insurance, an attractive pension scheme plus many more. We also operate a flexible benefits scheme, allowing you to purchase discounted products and services.
What’s more, we really value your progress and it’s a top priority to engage, encourage and develop you to help you maximize your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programmes in place demonstrating our commitment to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new ideas, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent our Human Capital, but they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Managing the Recruitment HR MIS & Presentations.
- Working closely with Recruitment Team on requirement and expectation from reporting.
- Working for automation methodologies for quick recruitment analysis.
- Responsible for Recruitment related Report analysis
- Preparing and updating daily, weekly, monthly & yearly MIS Reports i.e., New Joiner Tracker, Offer Database, Candidate Interview Tracker, Recruitment Report for open requisition, Closed Requisition Report for the month, Offer to Joiner Reports, Pending Requisition Band wise / Recruiter wise / Stakeholder wise, etc.
- Preparing presentation for Mancom; Weekly updates; Adhoc reports which shows recruitment Team performance for the last month and a comparative trend for last few months. Also, preparing same as Quarterly & Yearly Recruitment Review report.
- Offer Management of the new hire candidates (Offer Rollout & Offer Withdrawn) And maintain the Daily Offer report and send it to the Sr. Management whenever it required.
- Report on ASK v/s Delivered for requisition raised.
- RPR (Recruiter Performance Report) & Presentation.
- Arranging the pre welcome call with Business/HR Head on every Thursday for all the New Joiners a week before.
- Updating Joined / Offered / Backed out / No shows / Offer drop daily for all locations.
- Following up with Recruiter & stakeholders for input required to prepare Monthly reports
- Employees Referral Pay-out & Candidate Notice Period Buyout report maintenance for TA reference.
- Managing files required by compliance team – TAT, SLA, Recruitment Details etc.
- Other MIS report & PPT required by internal team as well as stakeholders.
- Any other Ad-hoc MIS Report request received by HR Head / External stakeholder with respect to reporting and analytics.
- Preparing the excel MIS of recruitment with all the mandatory details and Sending weekly offered data for HR Director/Business Head on every Fridays.
Skills we’d like:
- Any Graduate having 5-8 years’ experience into MIS (Reporting, creating dashboard, expert, and hands on in google sheets; Excel & PPTs.
- The candidate must have command over Advanced MS-Excel Thorough & Data analysis skills
- Experience of working in MIS/Dashboard, daily reporting in data intensive organization.
- PPT Creations
- Good Intelligence to understand data and link with business.
- Good Communication.
Skills we can’t do without:
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Excellent communicating and interpersonal skills; Able to work in a matrix environment and connect with various stakeholders in Recruitment.
- Confidentiality and sensitivity, particularly when creating any data / PPT.
- A multifaceted, demanding, and varied range of tasks in a pleasant atmosphere and in a competent team of HR specialists with strong business focus
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for home office
- Internal and external training opportunities
- An appreciative and supportive working environment with strong career prospects
The 20 000 employees of Worldline are all different but share the same values. You can see it in the way we behave. We are curious and humble – we are learning every day, we keep things simple, and everyone engaged. In our fast-moving industry, we are adaptable and life-long learners. Everyone demonstrates the same dedication to quality and efficiency. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of service. Above all, we never turn our back on a challenge. These values nurture a dynamic and innovative team where everyone can develop and grow.