Sr. Full Stack Web DeveloperApply Now
Sr. Full Stack Developer
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
The resource will be part of the critical and very important milestone project which will be built using the latest technology frameworks. Resource will learn entire digital onboarding process along with transaction processing. Resource will also be involved in integration process with other systems as well.
- Design the backend of the application: He must be able to build a robust backend architecture to fetch data from the servers.
- Creating databases and servers: These systems must be resilient to outages and must function endlessly.
- Ensuring Cross Platform compatibility: Applications must run smoothly on all operating systems like Windows, MacOS, and Linux.
- API development: Depending on the application architecture, the developer is responsible for API creation. These APIs perform crucial tasks like fetching data from the server.
- Meet all technical and consumer requirements: The developer must be able to build responsive applications that meet customer requirements and keep them engaged.
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- Should have worked on Customer Facing role
- Creativity and Innovation ,
- Proactive and Business driven,
- Good Team Player. Excellent team work skills
- Proven ability to influence customers and cross-functional teams without formal authority
- A highly-motivated self-starter with a successful track record
- Process oriented,
- Have the ability to focus on specific goals,
- Be energetic and passionate,
- Be able to work under pressure,
- Contribute in all phase of development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable and efficient code.
- Ensure desgins are in compliance with specification
- Prepare and produce releases of Software component
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think strategically and execute successfully
- Dedicated team player who is both self directed & willing to multi task on various projects
- Having good knowledge in AWS, S3, Lambda, EC2, GIT, JIRA
- Good Knowledge in ORACLE DB, PL/SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.
- Experience in SVN, Git HUB, CI/CD, Jenkins
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- Work from home option (T&C
- Free private medical services
- Referral bonuses for new hires recommended by you
- Full access to the “Learning” platform
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.