Team Lead Dot NetApply Now
Team Lead- Dot Net
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
This position play a critical role in improving the coordination and communication between the support team and client directly and make sure to timely closer of production tickets. This position would also serve as a point of contact for our support team members, providing them with guidance, coaching, and mentorship. this would result capable of resolving customer issues more efficiently and effectively, which would in turn positively impact customer satisfaction and retention
- Lead and manage a team of 6 members in developing full-stack applications using ASP.NET, WCF, WebAPI, and .NET Core, along with Oracle PL/SQL.
- Review and analyze technical issues and provide efficient solutions, ensuring the timely resolution of problems.
- Possess a strong understanding of Oracle PL/SQL to effectively handle database-related tasks and optimize query performance.
- Take ownership of the entire lifecycle of tickets handled by the team, from initial receipt to final resolution, ensuring adherence to defined service level agreements (SLAs).
- Monitor, track, and review the progress of escalated incidents, while maintaining open communication with customers, providing regular updates, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Foster a collaborative and productive work environment, promoting effective communication and teamwork among team members.
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends and best practices in full-stack development, Oracle PL/SQL, and related technologies, and share knowledge with the team to drive continuous improvement and innovation.
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- Proficient in full stack technologies such as ASP.NET, WCF, WebAPI using .NET Core, and Oracle PL/SQL.
- Review and resolve technical issues, providing efficient solutions.
- Take ownership of the entire ticket lifecycle, ensuring timely resolution and adherence to SLAs.
- Lead and manage a team of 6 members, fostering collaboration and effective communication.
- Assume complete ownership of user updates for escalated issues, closely monitoring and tracking incidents, and providing regular customer updates.
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- Work from home option (T&C)
- Free private medical services
- Referral bonuses for new hires recommended by you.
- Full access to the “Learning” platform
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.