DEVOPS lead (PPaaS) F/MApply Now
Worldline is the largest European player in payment services and the fourth largest player worldwide, organized around 4 global business lines (GBL’s) : Merchant Services (MS), Terminals, Solutions & Services (TSS), Financial Services (FS) and Mobility & E-transactional services (MTS)
A key part of the TSS GBL’s strategic transformation is the build-up and delivery of a Payments Platform as a Service (PPaaS). https://www.ppaas.com/
PPaaS ambition is to build a world-class cloud-based Payments Platform as a Service (PPaaS) that empowers our ecosystem of clients and partners to offer their merchant customers innovative payment and commerce solutions available anytime, anywhere. PPaaS aims at bringing a solution to the complexity of managing and integrating with multiple players and value-added service providers, regionally and globally.
You will join a leading digital transformation company, combining the advantages of a large structure (in terms of resources, expertise, and customer proximity) with the start-up mindset & way of working (innovation, flexibility, and agile organization at scale).
You will be part of building a market disruptive solution, working on cutting-edge technology projects with rich interactions in an international environment.
Have a look at PPaaS ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFDQyS4QFOo
You will partner with our Engineering leads to evolve our long-term technical strategy and guide the team through the realization of PPaaS’ solutions. Helping us level up the PPaaS application infrastructure, establish/improve internal tools and development environments will be critical priorities for you in the role.
You will lead our global DEVOPS team, supporting them with day to day problem-solving, system and feature design, translation of technical designs into action plans and help them deliver against their overall goals and responsibilities.
- Define the vision and mission of the DEVOPS organization aligned with the PPaaS platform principles of agnosticity and scalability across global markets.
- Manage our infrastructure, using infrastructure as code, dockerisation principles and standard methodologies to orchestrate our sophisticated product suite and continuously seek out new opportunities for efficiency.
- Build a ‘go-forward’ plan to improve auto deployment, code promotion, environment resiliency and identify automation options to create the environments and make CI/CD pipelines more predictable and manageable.
- Maintain close working relationships with Product Owner(s) and Product managers to drive delivery alignment and teamwork.
- Inspire, lead and manage the Devops team members in the regions where PPaaS operates.
Experience / Skills
- 10+ years of DevOps experience
- Experience of at least 5 years in leading/coordinating team members in different regions
- Strong leadership skills – you have worked on multiple simultaneous high-impact projects, including facilitating design discussions, breaking down plans into work items, and mentoring team members.
- Solid expertise in the architecture, building and maintenance of tools stack to improve developer efficiency and code reliability.
- Ability to manage the team’s backlog, effectively prioritize and ensure E2E project management/oversight.
- Proven experience in advocating for technical initiatives using the DEVOPS tools stack.
- Proficiency in Cloud - Google Cloud Platform, K8S, Docker, Helm Chart ,Ansible / Terraform / Python / Bash, GitLab CI, ArgoCD, Flux CD, Istio, Gloo Edge
- Experience in deploying Kafka, Grafana, Prometheus in K8S as operator within the cluster.
- Expertise on Linux systems and containers (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Solid understanding of infrastructure security (https, SSH, 2FA, etc.) and modern networking for private cloud and public Internet services
- Hands-on experience with GitOps, Infrastructure as a code
- Ability to write and maintain Terraform manifests, Ansible playbooks, bash scripts, debug GCP issues
Additional important skills:
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Strong adaptability and flexibility
- Keen to work in an Agile/SAFE environment.
- Strong team spirit, supportive of other’s contributions.
REASONS TO JOIN US !
You will work for a company that does everything possible to help you develop your potential and grow professionally (through personal development programs and training).