RPA DeveloperApply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
The RPA Developer will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions to automate repetitive tasks and improve business processes within the organization. This role involves working closely with various departments to understand their needs, analyse existing processes, and develop RPA solutions to enhance efficiency and productivity. The RPA Developer Level will also assist in the maintenance and troubleshooting of RPA solutions and contribute to the continuous improvement of RPA development practices.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to identify opportunities for process automation and gather requirements for RPA solutions.
- Design, develop, and implement RPA solutions using RPA tools and technologies (e.g., UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere) to automate repetitive tasks and improve business processes.
- Assist in the testing, debugging, and maintenance of RPA solutions to ensure optimal performance and reliability.
- Document RPA solutions, including process flows, technical specifications, and user guides, to support knowledge sharing and future enhancements.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of RPA development practices, including the adoption of best practices, tools, and methodologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate RPA solutions with existing systems and applications.
- Monitor and analyse the performance of RPA solutions to identify opportunities for optimization and improvement.
- Provide support and training to end-users on RPA solutions and related tools.
- Assist in the development and implementation change management processes.
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or a related field.
- Basic knowledge of RPA tools and technologies (e.g., UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere).
- Ui path certification and working experience mandatory
- Basic understanding of business process analysis and process improvement methodologies.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills, with attention to detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies and tools.
- Familiarity with software development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Scrum) is a plus.
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.