Client Project ManagerApply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
The Client Project Manager (CPM) is end-to-end responsible for managing multiple client integration projects (e-commerce merchants) and their subsequent changes. Within the scope of a project, the CPM manages the scope assessment, requirements gathering, end-to-end supplier boarding and coordinates the deliveries of a dedicated team of experts in the areas of Credit and Risk, Technical Integration, Legal, Pricing and Compliance. Once a deal is confirmed, the CPM becomes the first point of contact for the client and for the Sales Manager.
The CPM provides support to clients in completing required KYC documentation required by Worldline and its payment providers and performs operational tasks related to their project/change portfolio. The focus of the CPM is to ensure maximum client satisfaction and the shortest possible onboarding duration.
The CPM role requires remote and face to face merchant interaction and implies strong communication and organizational skills (travel might be involved). The ideal candidate is able to manage complex projects simultaneously, can persuade internal stakeholders without formal authority and is passionate about delivering excellent client services.
The work environment is dynamic and very competitive. Payment products, compliance requirements and technology are rapidly evolving; the CPMs must keep up with industry trends.
- Manages multiple projects/upsells, from deal confirmed to transaction processing stage
- Defines the scope of each integration based on client requirements/business model
- Forms a project team for each client onboarding/ coordinates the deliveries of the team
- Initiates/ leads progress report sessions with clients/sales/internal stakeholders
- Manages the internal/external communication related to projects under management
- Provides support to clients in compiling the KYC documentation
- Manages the client expectations during the onboarding process
- Manages the end-to-end supplier boarding for the merchants
- Effectively communicates/ reports on the status of projects to clients/ other stakeholders
- Defines and safeguards the integration timelines for each client
- Manages and build strong internal and external client relationships
- Challenges the “status quo” / drive improvement in the client on boarding areas
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- Client focused, result oriented, quality and efficiency driven
- Commercial mind set, able to relate project delivery to revenue targets
- Internal/external stakeholder management capabilities: the power of persuasion
- Able to effectively cope with change
- Experience in managing customer relations (internal/external)
- Planning & Organizational skills: project management expertise is strongly desired
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken)
- Affinity with e-commerce /online payment industry is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in a related field: e.g. business economics, technology, etc