Sales representativeApply Now
As a sales representative, you will be able to start a career in one of Europe’s biggest payment processors being part of an inspiring sales team. You will be responsible for selling Worldline’s payment solutions over the phone as well as managing your own portfolio. This position can open career opportunities in the world of payments.
Signs of success:
- Passionate, positive, with great listening skills
- Ability to identify customers need and provide quick solutions
- Natural at building new relationships
- Go-get-it attitude
- Enthusiastic and competitive
- Thrives in a high tempo and energetic environment
- You act quickly and adapt to change easily
Skills we would like to have:
- Any sales experience (B2B, B2C, stand sales, field sales, retail)
- We accept applications with 0 experience from sales if you are coachable, eager to learn, and curious
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
Perks & Benefits
- A 3-month training academy to learn the essential skills to succeed with sales
- A full-time position, with a fixed salary and a generous commission model.
- Pension and insurance
- Modern and high standard office in the center of Oslo
- Real career opportunities in a renowned international firm
- An inspiring, inclusive, and diverse environment
Testimonials from our team members:
Nils Henrik: "I have really appreciated the sales training I have received here. I really grew as a salesman during the training period. And the lunch is great!"
Osman: "I have learned a lot in a short time, which I take with me further in life. I really get a feeling of mastery that gives me drive and the joy of continuing to push myself to the limit"
Line: "I have the feeling of being part of something big in an inclusive environment"
Worldline is the European leader in digital payments and number four worldwide, powered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Every day, our technology provides the trusted infrastructure for millions of people and businesses around the world - and we´re just getting started. We are on an exciting journey to lead the way towards the next frontier of payments. Our ambitions are extraordinarily high, and we need the best people in the world to bring them to life – people like you!
Grow with us, create tomorrow More reasons to join us
At Worldline, we are dedicated to helping our people unlock their full potential - both professionally and personally. With comprehensive training and development programs, expert communities, and global mobility programs, you will always be able to develop and grow at Worldline - wherever you want to go and whatever you want to do. We also offer flexible hours and remote working, to empower you to be your best self at work and at home. 8 in 10 Worldliners consider Worldline a friendly place to work, and 9 in 10 are satisfied with the training & development they receive.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Learn more about life at Worldline on careers.worldline.com