Stage - Compliance & Ethics (F/H)Apply Now
The role exists within the Global Compliance Ethics team, based in the EU, reporting to team based in Brussels/Paris.
The Compliance Department develops and maintains Worldline’s ethics and compliance program. Under the Ethics, Anti-Corruption and Third Party management department you will be in charge to support operational teams especially in its relations with third party partners (analysis of risks related to corruption/convictions), contribute to the drafting of training material and the formalisation on the Duty of vigilance plan.
You will work with the risk and compliance team on one hand and with the business on the other to present the risks found and formalise possible mitigations.
- Supports the Compliance team with firther investigations onThird Party relationships related to integrity, anti-corruption/anti-fraud, sanctions and compliance assessments
- Contribute to hoc information requests and document retrieval;
- Assists the Third Party Assessment Program team to implement and educate on the relevant policies, standards, guidelines, tools, models, systems, and procedures;
- Assists in the compilation of mandatory trainings on Code of Ethics and Anti-Corruption (identifying scenarios of corruption for educational purposes for procurement, human resources, finance, sales)
- Contribute to the formalisation of the Duty of vigilance program
- Contribute to the consolidation of the compliance controls monitoring program
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Preferably someone working towards a master degree in law combined with compliance;
- General understanding of Third Party Due diligence requirements;
- Ability to work effectively across borders and regions;
- Excellent logic skills, analytical skills and presentation skills;
- Excellent communication and influencing skills;
- Highly motivated and self-directed;
- Full English proficiency;