Technical Expert (F/M)Apply Now
SIT-FR TECHNICAL EXPERT
Job Purpose / Mission
As part of the support of Project managers on technical activities, we need a Technical Expert for the SIT-FR team (Solution Integration Team France) in order to implement and guarantee the quality of the services provided to customers in as part of the progress of projects in France and provide technical support.
He/She direct reports to the Head of SIT-FR
The Technical expert will use the following environment:
• Ingenico Terminal Software (C3), Server (AXIS) and TMS environment
• Integration environments, Pre-production, Production
• "Test" tools and electronic payment simulators
• Defect Management tool (Jira Techno, or equivalent)
• Assistance to the project manager on technical actions within the SIT-FR team as well as internal Ingenico teams
• Participation in customer kickoffs, as well as technical meetings
• Execution of the tasks of the current Sprint, in accordance with the SIT-FR strategy.
• The implementation and monitoring of unit technical actions (opening and monitoring of internal tickets, analyzes, changes or anomalies, etc.)
• Preparation of integration phases (support for the integration of client software and hardware systems) and acceptance, (monitoring of the preparation and configuration of integration and / or pre-production environments, preparation and testing of electronic payment application packages, loading applications and keys on terminals via automated scripts via TMS Tool, provisioning, etc.).
• Support for the UAT (User Acceptance Test) phase, its execution, its monitoring, in particular the state of anomalies and the test coverage, agreed between Ingenico and the client.
• The launch and local support during the piloting of the final solution (on-site intervention possible).
• As part of his missions, the Technical Expert will have to participate in customer meetings.
• Updating project data within the various tools made available to it, including Jira Techno, on a daily basis.
• Mastery of payment standards such as NEXO, CB5.5, EMV, EPAS, APACS, etc.
Skills / Experience Requirements
• Engineer or university education with at least 5 years' experience in similar activities and technical fields
• Advanced: Java programming, C #, WebSocket JSON
• Advanced: Knowledge of electronic payment processes and vocabulary
AXIS / C3, CB2A / AFAS / Remote configuration / Remote collection
• Advanced: Knowledge of practices in Agile context
• Advanced: Knowledge of electronic banking
• Databases: Databases, SQL
• Basics: Objective-c, Swift
• Basics: Knowledge of the Retail sector, Collections software
• Basics: Knowledge of VPN networks: IPSEC, MPLS
• Basics: Basics of Windows, Linux, Android, IOS
• Basics: Knowledge of SSL, TLS1.2 would be a plus
• Mastery and experience with the Agile methodology: The methodology used is Agile and the Jira Techno tool is Tempo.
The work is carried out within an existing team and requires from any new employee:
• Curiosity and autonomy at work
• Spirit of service and involvement
• Good appetite for technique and fundamentals of electronic banking
• Good analytical skills
• Structured in its work and methodical
• Collaborative and inter-team work and in multi-projects
• Ability to propose and implement solutions
• Contribute to the test strategy (risk function, functional scope and deployment plan)
• Leadership and at least interpersonal skills in a transversal environment
• Stress resistant
• Keep the team's tools up to date (Jira Techno and test management, wiki)
• Respect of deadlines and estimated costs of entrusted projects
• Compliance with data updates on internal tools
Meetings and trips to customer sites are to be expected.
• French / English – excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
other European languages – optional / a plus