Relationship Manager (Gaming and Digital Media)Apply Now
Relationship Manager (Gaming and Digital Media
Portugal – full remote
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution
You enable our growth by nourishing, building, and developing our existing relationships with our clients in the Video Gaming and Digital Media vertical. Worldline maintains an industry-leading position and boasts some of the largest and most recognizable names in video gaming, online streaming, and e-publishing as clients. Our Video Gaming and Digital Media portfolio has grown by over 25% year over year, outpacing the market growth. We need a commicommittedven and enthusiastic individual with an affinity for online games and digital media to help us continue our rapid growth. You will be working with existing and new accounts and will be the main point of contact for our company. In this role, you play the role of trusted advisor and you’re responsible for our client’s success using the Worldline platform and tech stack. The Relationship Manager is a crucial position that affects every level of the organization. You will be on the front lines of relationship- and account management. You own the success of both our clients and our organization. Travel in this role is up to 25%.
- You represent Worldline’s full portfolio of brands with assigned retail customers
- You work with our customers to build an understanding of their roadmap and future-proof the relationship
- You do ongoing analysis and review of business trends to identify gaps to plan and execution
- You lead the annual operating plan & forecast process,
- You make regular headquarters buyer calls, identify customer needs/priorities, and craft fact-based selling presentations for assigned retail accounts
- You boost all commercial activities including contract renewals, pricing negotiations
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, a can-do attitude, and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice, this means:
- You've got substantial knowledge in business-to-business sales and relationship management
- Excellent commercial drive and eCommerce market knowledge
- Skilled negotiator with best-in-class communication and presentation skills
- Motivation and passion for a deep interest in team-building and collaboration
- An abiding interest in the Fintech space
- You thrive in a dynamic, multi-faceted environment
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as the top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- The gross annual salary is collected in 14 installments, being the 25th of each month when the payroll is received.
- 25 working days of vacation.
- Ticket Restaurant