Head of CEEApply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, crafting how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape evolution.
Do you have a demonstrated capacity for designing strategic plans and leading teams in their execution? Have you worked in complex multinational business environments? If yes, the Worldline team in Prague is welcoming you to join the team as Head of the CEE region!
- Deliver regional revenue and growth targets (Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Croatia, Slovenia, Slovakia, and Cyprus) by building strategic and tactical plans
- Ensure the delivery of the targets with a combination of a strong data-driven approach and relevant business insights
- Initiate hires, develop and coach salespeople/managers
- Align employee work performance results with their targets
- Drive strong collaboration with internal stakeholders (product, operations, finance, …) to ensure that we constantly deliver the market-leading customer experience
- Take the lead, together with your management team to identify best practices and areas of mutual improvement across your sales channels
Who Are We Looking For
- At least 10 years of professional experience in sales management within telco/banking/mass retail industries/financial services/ IT services
- Professional background in business development with a volume sales portfolio
- Concrete professional experience in sales development with SMB /mass market experience
- Proven track record of revenue and profits within the past professional experience
- Fluent in English and Czech, knowledge of Polish a plus
- Strong communicator with excellent presentation skills
- Leadership & People management skills
- Strong analytical skills, planning, and structured approach
- Ability to work on own initiative and stick to deadlines
Perks & Benefits
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- Additional vacation – 25 vacation days per year
- Hybrid work model and flexible working hours
- Employer’s pension contribution up to 3% of gross monthly income (Valid after the probation period)
- Cafeteria benefit plan, 15.000 points/year
Shape the Evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline atcareers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.