Business AnalystApply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
At Worldline, our technology addresses the persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you are a highly skilled Business Analyst who will produce scalable software solutions in the Payments Domain. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We would like to welcome an organized, innovative and process driven colleague to our team.
- Working with different local “business delivery management” as requirement engineers to establish requirements from european customers (banks) within client projects and during daily business change requests (“work orders”).
- Creating business process and service descriptions, concepts and specifications for new feature implementation in the issuing processing system landscape (e.g. during client projects).
- Meetings and calls with customers and the service providers of the customers
- Collaboration with members of the internal teams and the technical operation units
- Functional point of contact for the implementation of new features
- Checking and sign-off of test results.
- Assure correct configuration of different platform applications.
- End to end business process responsible by the analysis of Incident- and Problem-Tickets
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- Several years of professional experience in business processes, business analysis and customer communication with solid technical and payment background
- A degree in IT, engineering, computer science or economics
- Knowledge in the payment industry
- Professional and result oriented team-player
- Functional leadership skills to lead team-members finding the right solution for a specific task
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Highly experienced in analysis and specifications
- Very good English skills, both spoken and written
- Very good to good German skills are desirable
- Knowledge of typical methodologies in the following areas:
o CPRE (Requirements Engineering)
o UML (Specification)
o BPMN (Business Process Modelling)
- Understanding of mainframe, java and database technologies is desirable
- High sense of responsibility and motivation
Nice to have Skills:
- First priority given to Card payment domain. Worked on card lifecycle
- 2nd priority for banking payment knowledge .
- Minimum 5 years of Business analysis
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.