Java Fullstack DeveloperApply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. So that to support the plan, we need a highly skilled Full Stack. If you are in accordance with our offer, then get ready to join our company! We work on strategic initiative for reducing complexity of customer technical onboarding.In the initiative, we rework the tools and the onboarding workflow in order to simplify the onboarding, to be more robust and quicker.
- 4-8 years of experience in Backend & Frontend development
- Designing and developing modern and modular Java/J2EE applications using current coding and testing standards.
- Working collaboratively and closely with a global team of technologists .
- Strong ability to lead with ideas and innovation.
- Participating in agile ceremonies and actively driving towards the team's goals.
- Part of Fully Responsible Agile Team Managing full cycle from Dev,Unit Testing, CI,CD, Testing to production maintenance
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- Experience developing enterprise Java 8 or Java 11 applications
- Hands-on Experience in J2EE applications, JPA, Hibernate5,Spring/Spring boot framework/Microservice
- 2+ years of Experience in Angular 10 or above. Good expertise in Angular 14
- Jboss 7.4 and above.
- Solid Experience writing Junit, component and integration tests.
- Database-related technologies: ORACLE ,PL/SQL .
- Linux and basic Linux Scripting.
- Experience with software delivery tools (GitHub, Jenkins)
- Experience developing in both software tiers front end, back end and database queries
- Responsible for full cycle systems development activities including software design, development, and deployment to launch new systems and enhance existing systems
- Preferred Domain : Payment Card Domain/Fintech / Banking / BFSI
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.