Senior Consultant- Test Manager (PSA project/run)Apply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
At Worldline, our technology addresses the persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We would like to welcome an organized, innovative and process driven colleague to our team.We are looking for Test Manager in the Payments Domain. You will be the 1st contact for projects/initiatives from testing perspective. Also you will drive continuous improvement.
- Lead the test planning, strategy, execution, and reporting efforts for projects
- Define and prioritize test activities based on project goals and risks
- Ensure alignment of testing processes with ISTQB principles and best practices
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather testing requirements and provide testing insights
- Develop comprehensive test plans, including manual and automated testing approaches
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of test data sets and environments
- Analyze test results, identify defects, and communicate issues to stakeholders
- Provide mentorship and guidance to junior team members in line with ISTQB methodologies
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends and testing advancements
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- 10+ Years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in test management tools such as HP ALM, Zephyr, Xray, or TestRail
- Experience with defining and implementing test processes and deliverables in alignment with ISTQB principles
- Familiarity with test automation frameworks and tools, although not at a hands-on coding level
- Understanding of API testing, integration testing, E2E Testing, and test data management
- Awareness of CI/CD concepts and their role in testing
- Payments domain knowledge (Preferred)
- Devotion to quality assurance and fostering a quality-driven mindset within the team
- Exceptional analytical and critical-thinking capabilities
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, including proficient English
- Independence in managing tasks and priorities, while juggling multiple responsibilities
- Cultural awareness and adeptness in collaborating with diverse European/German colleagues
- ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level (mandatory)
- ISTQB Certified Tester Advanced Level - Test Manager (mandatory)
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.