Solution Delivery ManagerApply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
At Worldline, our technology addresses the persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you are a highly skilled Java developer who has a creative mind and passionate about delivering quality code, then get ready to join our company! We are looking for Architect to produce scalable software solutions in the Payments Domain. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
Who Are We Looking For
- Strong expertise in leading highly engaged teams of top talent, including hiring, retaining, developing and engaging employees, across all levels of the organization
- Exceptional verbal & written communication, organizational, leadership and stakeholder management
- Strong experience in designing, developing & delivering high volume and transaction platforms using Java/J2EE, Angular, Microservices based architecture
- 15+ Years of relevant experience.
- Expertise in DevSecOps and any one of cloud platform such as Google Cloud/AWS/Spring Cloud
- Mentoring and/or Coaching for a variety of roles across an organisation
- Expertise in budget management, project management, demand management, forecasting, status reporting, metrics, risk and issue management
- Experience in tools such as JIRA, confluence etc.
- Experience in integration concepts – API design, REST and SOAP principles, message based mechanism, authentication and authorisation models
- Experience in any test automation tools, collation of development metrics, dashboards
- Experience in any database technologies such as Oracle, MS SQL, Postgres, NoSQL database.
- Strong expertise in software security concepts including OWASP standards
- Experience in Agile ceremonies – PI and Sprint planning, Retros, estimation etc
- Product based mindset to software development
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems, think creatively with attention to detail
- Ability to make decision, provide direction, manage stakeholders, influence outcome, identify risks/issues, manage technology debts, share knowledge, collaborate, create content, and mentor developers
- Strong experience with iterative delivery using scrum/Kanban/SAFe
- Nice to have Skills:
- Understanding of domestic and cross border payments concepts Ex: SEPA andSWIFT
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.