Information Security OfficerApply Now
Worldline is the European leader in digital payments and number four worldwide, powered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Every day, our technology provides the trusted infrastructure for millions of people and businesses around the world - and we're just getting started. We are on an exciting journey to lead the way towards the next frontier of payments. Our ambitions are extraordinarily high, and we need the best people in the world to bring them to life – people like you.
So if you are a highly skilled Information Security Officer looking to make a real impact on the world, join our journey!
Currently, we are looking for an Information Security Officer. You would join the department of Information Security Management, which acts as second line of defense regarding Information Security where you will operate in an international team of Information Security professionals.
You would be Information Security Officer located in the Baltic countries in which you contribute to the Information Security Management System (ISMS)
You would work in Hybrid model in one of our offices in Riga (Latvia) or Vilnius (Lithuania).
Your Day-to-day Responsibilities Include:
- Support implementation of Governance, run local awareness programs
- Contribute to implement and monitor ISO 27001 and PCI topics, such as vulnerability management, incident management, asset management etc.
- Contribute to the development of the Group Security framework
- Drive (Security) projects
- Organize local communication
- Implement Worldline and local policies
- Request Major Deviations when needed
- Monitor local regulatory requirements and threats
Skills we can't do without
As our new Information Security Officer you need to have:
- Experience with information security, security certification and risk assessments (at least 1 year)
- Good understanding of the processing operations as well as the information systems and data security and data protection needs
- Knowledge of international and local security standards
- Good English skills
Skills we'd like
It would be great if you have the following skills, too:
- Higher education/relevant security certifications like CISSP/CISM
- Knowledge of ISO 27001
- Experience with implementing an ISMS
- Understanding of information technologies and data security
- Knowledge of the business or financial sector and organization
- Ability to promote an information security culture within the organization