Operational Delivery Manager 1Apply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, crafting how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
Were looking to hire an experienced Operational Delivery Manager for our Financial Services division, Nordics & Baltics. Financial Services is one of our three global business lines where we help financial institutions in the region become true champions.
This is a critical role for our daily business, managing operative level governance and coordinating internal & external stakeholders on many levels to make sure we deliver on our contractional promises. Prioritizing our customers and being their advocate is key in this position. Youre our ideal candidate if you have a strong history of Operational Delivery having good industry knowledge preferably from fintech.
The location for this position is our office in Riga, Latvia so you can work closely with the team in particular Account Managers and Business Delivery Managers for nominated accounts. The Operational Delivery Manager reports to Head of Client Delivery for the region.
About the team
We are a small and hardworking commercial team with a history of strong growth. As we are a known brand and are the European leader in our market, our customers know us well and trust us always giving them the highest level of service. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve our market proposition, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness.
We are in this evolving landscape of open banking experiencing a multitude of opportunities for our services and know-how meaning there will be a lot to do from day one.
- Leading opeartive level governance by coordinating operational requests between customers and internal stakeholders on a local, regional and global level
- Leading internal and external meetings with various topics like governance, production services, customer services, incident escalations, SLA boards etc.
- Being the first point of contact for customers in terms of operational delivery
- Making sure our services are delivered in accordance with contractual agreements and SLAs
Who Are We Looking For
- BA in relevant field like finance, legal, engineering
- 3+ years in a similar coordinating and customer advocate role
- Attention to detail and always showing up well prepared
- Strong skills in planning, coordinating and facilitating workshops and meetings
- The drive and energy to make things happen and other stakeholders to take action
- Strong presence and communication skills verbally and in written text
- Staying on top of current expertise/market developments within financial services
- Taking the role of client advocate internally
- Professional English verbally and in written text
Perks & Benefits
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career
- Health insurance (covering sports) available after the probation period
- Free parking in the city centre
- Company bonus (applied by Worldline policy)
- Corporate team building events (Summer Sports Events, Christmas Celebrations and New Years Breakfast, and etc.)
- Allowance in case of marriage, the birth of a child, the funeral of relatives etc.
- Seniority gift (age jubilee)
Shape the Evolution
We are on an exciting journey toward the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for problem solvers, people with passion, a can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here youll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on outstanding challenges as a team, and make a real impact on society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our big team and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com