AML/KYC Risk SpecialistApply Now
As an Investigations Manager, you play a crucial role in ensuring that Worldline does not do business with any unlawful or fraudulent clients. You are also responsible to protect the company’s reputation and ensure we are not involved in any money laundering or other unlawful activities. As if you are a true detective/investigator, you conduct thorough research using external tools and sources. You will analyse KYC (Know Your Customer) and unearth all and any information that indicates that something is not adhering to the law, our policies, or the policies of our acquirers.
In this role you report directly to the Team lead of Risk onboarding. Within the Risk onboarding Team, the Investigations Manager plays an important role when boarding new Merchants and to provide oversight of the existing Merchant portfolio. The team is mainly located in The Netherlands; however, our stakeholders are all over the world. We are all hard-working, knowledgeable, dedicated, experienced, and fun individuals who look forward to having you on board and helping you to get up to speed. We are an open team and value continuous knowledge sharing among team members as we strive to become better every day. At the same time, having fun is important and bonds us as a team.
- Conduct CDD for new customers including ensuring a complete KYC file has been collected, business models, business practices and liability periods have been assessed and underwritten, and screening checks are performed.
- Assess and evaluate merchant integrity risk holistically to assign an accurate risk scoring based upon risk model/risk appetite.
- Ensure customers comply with Worldline’s policies and that of its acquirers (including Card Schemes) as a core part of the onboarding process.
- Work closely with other teams, including Compliance, Credit and Sales Teams to perform CDD and onboarding in a timely fashion.
Who Are We Looking For
- University degree in appropriate field of study.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in CDD, KYC management and underwritings.
- Great affinity with IT and IT-related projects and e-Commerce
- Excellent Business English and verbal skills.
- Attention to detail/accuracy
- Good time management and task management skills
- Situational analyses and problem-solving skills
- Customer orientation/organisation awareness.
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- Use your 29.5 holiday days, based on 40 work hours, to enjoy some time off and recharge!
- On target bonus based on your personal performance and the company results.
- We pay for your commute when working from the Worldline office.
- We offer flexible working hours, so you can adapt to your personal circumstances. Working from home is possible too!
- We care for your health. Enjoy the discount on your Health insurance!
- You become a member of our pension scheme. Next to the savings we make, you have the option to make savings for when you retire!
- Joining the big-league means entering a world of knowledge and wisdom for you to opt-in to. Connect with likeminded colleagues, learn from the best and grow!