Salesforce SpecialistApply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
The resource will be placed within the marketing and communication team, reporting directly to the CEO. A team made up of young and enterprising people strongly interconnected with other company structures, not only commercial, to support the creation of communication materials, events and sales strategies. The resource will play the role of CRM specialist with the objective of implementing the group's CRM Salesforce solution for Worldline Merchant Services Italy, and structuring direct and targeted digital campaigns to sell and upsell products in the portfolio.
- You contribute in the CRM implementation project, developping communication activities on customer base (prospect & clients) strongly collaborating with Sales & Product team
- You create customer journeys and measuring performance on CRM platform
- You monitor the campaign results, reporting for sales & product team
- You coordinate the strategy behind marketing and communication activities with Banks partner team
- You monitor the budget for marketing & communication related the Banks partnership
- You run NPS survey monitoring and reporting the results to Top Management
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- You have previous experience in CRM project (min. 2 years), with also an experience to delivery an international project having a collaboration with different departments involved
- You have experience in management marketing & sales campaigns (or graduate/ master achived)
- You possess good knowledge in using Microsoft office, Salesforce CRM suite (Marketing cloud, Pardot)
- You are passionate, proactive, detail-oriented with a business and problem solving orientation
- You prove experience in acquiring market
- Ability to work in national and international teams with good knowledge of English, written and spoken
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work for an international company
- Work in a young and ambitious team
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- Work in smart working (50%)
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.