Jr P2P payments analyst 1 1 1Apply Now
Date posted 10/24/2022 Location Aguascalientes | Mexico, Mexico City | Mexico, | Mexico, Monterrey | Mexico, Toluca | Mexico, Guadalajara | Mexico, Apodaca | Mexico, San Nicolás de los Garza | Mexico Company Ingenico
- Execute the day-to-day activities according to the highest standards of financial control, compliance and best practice.
- Ensure quality and accurate delivery of services within agreed KPIs and as defined in the SLAs.
- Follow the instructions of the Senior/Pleno Analysts and Managers regarding the daily work coordination.
- Develop knowledge and capability to raise competence to expected levels to meet current and future business needs.
- Accountable for the professional support that is due to customers to ensure a high tier customer satisfaction level.
- Handle all incoming calls/e-mails/tickets from the business. Try to solve these issues and escalate them to relevant team, when required.
- Build strong collaborative networks with key stakeholders and ensure good/adequate communication.
- Ensure adherence to the Procurement Policy, Directive, Guidelines and Local Procurement Standard Operating Procedures.
- Performs general accounting activities, including the preparation, maintenance and reconciliation of ledger accounts and financial statements such as balance sheets, profit-and-loss statements and capital expenditure schedules.
- Prepares, records, analyzes and reports accounting transactions and ensures the integrity of accounting records for completeness, accuracy and compliance with accepted accounting policies and principles.
- Provides financial support, including forecasting, budgeting and analyzing variations from budget.
- Supports in analysis and preparation of statutory accounts, financial statements and reports.
- Reports to Procure to Pay Process Manager.
Skills we can't do without:
- Strong MS Office, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Understanding of P2P processes and SAP experience, will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with conceptual knowledge of: Invoice process, T&E audit & record, and T&E payments.
Skills we'd like:
- Conceptually responsive, demonstrates financial, and numerical astuteness.
- Quick learner in a dynamic work environment required.
- Focused, professional, organized, reliable, and responsible required.
- Requires the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure while adhering to tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization and with internal and external customers.
- Ability to work collaboratively and work effectively within cross-functional teams.
- Positive attitude, customer centric mind-set and willingness to go the extra mile to meet organizational goals.
- 0-2 years of experience supporting a Finance team, purchasing/procurement environment, reviewing contracts, statements of work, and any other legal documentation, and implementing and ensuring compliance with financial controls (e.g., SOX), is not required but will be an advantage.
- Desirable experience/knowledge in customer service, procurement, subject matter expertise in sourcing, contract management and Requisition to Pay Process and experience of working in a shared service center across a global/large organization.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills using fluent English and Spanish.
- Excellent control of volume in transactions.